PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Error on Google Nexus 7 tablet ?

Moderator: Paul Arden

Simon Kearns
Answers: 0

Post by Simon Kearns »

A great app but I've encountered the following error which occurs when the app is fired up 'cold', with no WiFi connection. The splash screen shows with Pauls smiling face ok, but then I get....

"Error:Failed to query inventory:labResult:Error:refreshing inventory (querying prices of items).(response:6:Error)"

On pressing OK the video content is shown but when I try and select I get another error message; "Unfortunately Sexyloops has stopped".

I downloaded the latest app version on 23/5/2013.

So it seems I cant load the app and access the video content when the tablet is off-line.

All the best
Ré_

Post by Ré_ »

Thank you, I will forward this to the developer.
Simon Kearns

Post by Simon Kearns »

Cheers. I can send you my email via a pm if the developer has any questions

All the best
OkieBrad

Post by OkieBrad »

I too get an error. For myself it happens when I have WiFi turned off. When I have WiFi turned on I can not recreate the error. Even if no WiFi is in range. I'm using a Samsung SGH-I997 build number gingerbread.UCLB3.
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

That explains why Bass couldn't watch it in the plane! Sorry about these teething problems.

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Ré_

Post by Ré_ »

OkieBrad wrote:I too get an error. For myself it happens when I have WiFi turned off. When I have WiFi turned on I can not recreate the error. Even if no WiFi is in range. I'm using a Samsung SGH-I997 build number gingerbread.UCLB3.
Thanks, this will help I think.
Zoran Marinkovic

Post by Zoran Marinkovic »

The same things is happen with my Samsung Galaxy Note II - if offline, video doesn't work .
It seems I have to be online to watch videos.
Cheers,
Zoran
Stu Jamieson

Post by Stu Jamieson »

Yep same problem here on my Google Nexus 10. It seems the app wants to get online to check the purchase status of the content when it boots. Once done it doesn't need to do it again for a few days (maybe a week?) whereupon it resets and demands confirmation again. I discovered the problem last week while fishing in a remote region with no mobile coverage.
Simon Kearns

Post by Simon Kearns »

Hi

Downloaded the latest version tonight - seems to have fixed the issue on my Nexus 7 when WiFi isn't available. :D

That's service
Ré_

Post by Ré_ »

Simon Kearns wrote:Hi

Downloaded the latest version tonight - seems to have fixed the issue on my Nexus 7 when WiFi isn't available. :D

That's service
:-) You are welcome! I hope it will be stable now.

Return to “Sexyloops App info”