PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Downloaded? where?

Moderator: Paul Arden

bebob
Answers: 0

Downloaded? where?

Post by bebob »

Hi finally got round to buying my first ever smartphone (android) and was buggering about with it, naturally I had a look at the sexyloops App. When I look at it now it says that the first 3 apps in the series are purchased,if it's true thats fine by me but I can't find them anywhere on the phone.
How does payment work I would have thought that I would have been asked for a credit card number or something similar. is payment deducted from my phone's credit?
Replies at cretin level please, I am completely smartphone illiterate.
Cheers,
Bob
bebob

Downloaded? where?

Post by bebob »

OOps, told you I was illiterate, sorry for the double post
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Downloaded? where?

Post by Paul Arden »

I don't know Bob. The App is downloaded via Google for Androids. But yes normally you have to pay! In fact even I have to buy it :p

How about uninstalling it and reinstalling it? If that doesn't work I shall contact the developers!

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
bebob

Downloaded? where?

Post by bebob »

Yeah I could try that if I knew where to find them. If you have to pay what is the payment method? They didn't ask me for a credit card details or give me any other notice about payment.
If I haven't downloaded can I download to my computer ( OS windows XP) and then transfer to my phone?
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Downloaded? where?

Post by Paul Arden »

OK, I need to start from the beginning :p

What have you done so far? Do you have the Sexyloops App icon on your phone? Where does it say that you've downloaded the first three Apps? (I assume you mean sections? There is one App, which is free to install, and then you pay for the videos in each section).

I don't have an Android phone, so I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I assume that Google stores your credit card and bills you before the download. But I'm equally sure that they will ask for confirmation. :pirate:

Cheers, Paul

Flycasting Definitions
bebob

Downloaded? where?

Post by bebob »

OK forget it, I was sure that when I first looked at the description page the first 3 sections were blank and then when I looked again after buggering about they were marked as purchased, instead it was always like that and I was just too dense to realise it. Sorry
Bob
Paul Arden
Site Admin

Downloaded? where?

Post by Paul Arden »

Ok does this mean it works Bob? :)

Flycasting Definitions
bebob

Downloaded? where?

Post by bebob »

It does now although I wouldn't describe the experience as easy7.

Return to “Sexyloops App info”