PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Pick-ups is live

Moderator: Paul Arden

VGB

Pick-ups is live

Post by VGB » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:14 am

I’ll give it a go Paul but can someone sort out Swedish beer prices, they’re outrageous
"The deep truth of being human is that there is no objective experience. Our brains are not built to measure the absolute value of anything. All that we perceive and feel is coloured by expectation, comparison, and circumstance."

t.z.

Pick-ups is live

Post by t.z. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:13 am

Paul Arden wrote:Nice! Sexyloops is 20 meet September 22 I think. Now t sure where it will be yet. Possibly Sweden. I'll get it organised soon because I need to know exactly where I am at all times. :p

Hope you can make it, wherever it is. :cool:

Cheers, Paul
Sweden would be cool ...

Lasse Karlsson

Pick-ups is live

Post by Lasse Karlsson » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:01 pm

VGB wrote:I’ll give it a go Paul but can someone sort out Swedish beer prices, they’re outrageous
You haven't been to Norway :D

Cheers
Lasse
Your friendly neighbourhood flyslinger

It makes no difference at all whether you are in a fishing environment or on a casting court. Technique transcends all casting environments, irrespective of what, and where, those environments exist.

John Waters

VGB

Pick-ups is live

Post by VGB » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:40 pm

I went to Sola and Bodo in the 80s, my Bank Manager confiscated my passport :p
"The deep truth of being human is that there is no objective experience. Our brains are not built to measure the absolute value of anything. All that we perceive and feel is coloured by expectation, comparison, and circumstance."

Lasse Karlsson

Pick-ups is live

Post by Lasse Karlsson » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:11 pm

That was back when it was cheap :p

And you have a unhealthy relationship with your bank manager, seek help ;)

Cheers
Lasse

It makes no difference at all whether you are in a fishing environment or on a casting court. Technique transcends all casting environments, irrespective of what, and where, those environments exist.

John Waters

VGB

Pick-ups is live

Post by VGB » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:28 pm

My bank manager told me that I banked with them, not the other way around :p

Lasse Karlsson

Pick-ups is live

Post by Lasse Karlsson » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Yeah, you lend them money, not the other way around :D

John Waters

Return to “Pick Ups”