PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Pull the line first.

Moderators: Paul Arden, stesiik

Bianchetti Ivan
Answers: 0

Pull the line first.

Post by Bianchetti Ivan »

Goodmorning everyone.
I have this question that I can't answer. When I do the last throw forward, the rotation of the bead of the barrel should be at the same speed as the hand that pulls the line, but the hand that rotates the barrel is much faster. , I have not found any discussion on this issue, probably therefore it could be a great nonsense what I am going to say, but the tests done on the lawn leave me doubtful because it worked them, I say this that in reality is more a question than a statement, the longer the throw the sooner you have to pull the line! Why? I thought this, when you do something first you have to think it, send the message to the muscles, act, at a certain point the feeling that it is the right time to do it is not enough, you rotate the heel so quickly that the other hand arrives late , so if I pull the line before rotating I will find myself at the end with the same impulse. The question is, does it make sense? If it doesn't make sense, I am deceived by habit, do I think I will do one thing while I am doing another one? It is very difficult to understand, it would not be the first time that I launch mentrs I think I do something but it does not correspond to what happens. (sorry for the length)😢🙏

Return to “Flycasting”