PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

Pauls latest roll cast video

VGB
Answers: 0

Re: Pauls latest roll cast video

Post by VGB »

whinging pom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am Just shows your on another level,.....Ill Bet Vince cant do that shit yet! :whistle:
Just give me admin rights and I'll show you real confusion :cool:

PS If you want a useful small stream presentation, look at the horizontal loop at 7:30
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
whinging pom

Post by whinging pom »

VGB wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:07 am
whinging pom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am Just shows your on another level,.....Ill Bet Vince cant do that shit yet! :whistle:
Just give me admin rights and I'll show you real confusion :cool:

PS If you want a useful small stream presentation, look at the horizontal loop at 7:30

Im already confused :upside:

Is the 7.30 referring to above video of snakehead fishing.?. if its is i can see the delivery but not the mechanics.
On our little brook we'd have to rename it the Chub shot.
.....actually casting that long on our brook we'd be calling it the Brassica shot. :D
pom
The Duffer of the Brook !

Nothing is Impossible: :???: I do Nothing everyday .
VGB

Post by VGB »

Pom, look at the orientation of the reel. You can make that as a roll cast and it will cut in a nymph sideways at any distance. I have one pool that I cast it about 10ft to a run under tree roots.

Regards

Vince
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” — Ernst F. Schumacher

https://www.sexyloops.com/index.php/ps/ ... f-coaching
whinging pom

Post by whinging pom »

Got it thanks Vince. 👍🏻
The Duffer of the Brook !

Nothing is Impossible: :???: I do Nothing everyday .

Return to “Beginners”