PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

answering or reacting to the daily cast

whinging pom
Answers: 0

answering or reacting to the daily cast

Post by whinging pom »

Im at a loss where to put this suggestion,
But you have these often wonderful posts by various people on the daily cast, and often i feel like either just saying , wow good read! , or like with Tracys last weekend interact and react with the subject,
Or like with James yesterday say " Oiy point of order Mr chairman" :D

Carols i often look forward too tremendously and feel its the start of a conversation that you cant join in.

I don't know how difficult or easy it is , but often i'd like to interact with the daily cast, or read others views on it too.

A silenced minority of Northants
pom
The Duffer of the Brook !

Nothing is Impossible: :???: I do Nothing everyday .
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: answering or reacting to the daily cast

Post by Paul Arden »

Here on the Board is great Pom. I’m pretty sure that everyone who is currently writing FPs has board membership even if they don’t post regularly. Everyone likes feedback and that’s important I think.

Or are you suggesting a FP sub forum? That might be a good idea :)
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
whinging pom
Answers: 0

Post by whinging pom »

Well not being technically savy with forum layouts I guess that’s what I suggesting a sort of new heading. Where it can be continued or offered feed back.
Obviously with say “you and Nick” or your “foot haul” that goes in fly casting.And I guess Tracy’s “State of our waterways” would have gone in daily planet
But many you can’t categorise ( well I can’t) in the FP headings available. Mikas wanderlust for instance, or Carols evocative descriptions into her world.And it would be nice to feed back or continue the discussion ( though at first that maybe that’s more commitment than the excellent weekly contributors would welcome?! They don’t necessarily have to continue in the discussion if it develops).
I don’t know you can see the pros and cons and level of input in the forum, but I figure it’s also a way for people like me, who love trying to keep up and try and decipher Torsten Merlin, Gordy Vince etc and the highly technical and celebral stuff which this site is great at, can contribute on another level and continue the thoughts that these Daily casts provoke.
It’s a thought from one angle of appreciation, maybe there’s other considerations that I am missing,

Anyway my ten cents worth submitted for consideration!

W Pom
The Duffer of the Brook !

Nothing is Impossible: :???: I do Nothing everyday .
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Great idea. I’ll create a sub forum! Thanks :)
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “Beginners”