PLEASE NOTE: In order to post on the Board you need to have registered. To register please email paul@sexyloops.com including your real name and username. Registration takes less than 24hrs, unless Paul is fishing deep in the jungle!

SPEY TO Z on YouTube

If you are new to the board please tell us about yourself...
Bubba
Answers: 0

SPEY TO Z on YouTube

Post by Bubba »

Hello SexyLoops Community!

Since DVD's are a thing of the past, I thought I'd upload the entirety of SPEY TO Z onto YouTube. (Not being hip to YouTube, this is my first attempt, so if it doesn't work, blame Bubba.) Thanks to Topher Browne and Greg Pearson - better guys and casters are hard to find. Also thanks to our sponsors from long ago: Scott Fly Rods, Scientific Anglers, Simms, Maui Jim, and Filson - still making awesome stuff.

I hope its cool with Paul, and I'm not overstepping my bounds here by posting the link.

W
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: SPEY TO Z on YouTube

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi Way, fantastic! And great to hear from you :) How have you been?

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions
Bubba
Answers: 0

Post by Bubba »

Paul the man! All good here, tooling away at progressively obscure hobbies and keeping my fingers crossed we might see some steelhead this year. What are your latest amazing adventures?
Paul Arden
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by Paul Arden »

Well I’ve been living in the Malaysian jungle for the past 8 years, where I have turned into a yeti. Ironman coming up. Have a fly fishing tv show coming out next month. And I got married to a woman and not a fish.

I’ve been expecting to see you at the World Championships but you never come!

Cheers, Paul
It's an exploration; bring a flyrod.

Flycasting Definitions

Return to “New to the Board, Introductions”